Wednesday 13 April 2011

Imprintz & Kloe - Shade Of The Knight

Nice blogger crew!

Today's track comes as a recommendation from Xuian over at http://xuian.blogspot.com/

Now this tune has a nice long into that drops into a sick tune. I've not actually checked where Imprintz and Kloe are based but I can bet my left shoelaces they are Russian boys, born and bred.



Such a great little tune and drops nicely with faster paced neuro or bassline techstep. This ones on the DL and is going in my sets for sure.


20 comments:

  1. Gotta love the rapid drums in d n b!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff. The bassline that came through destroyed my house :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the mix of the orchestra and the electronic sounds. Makes it more epic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dunno why, but dont like it much.
    Prolly must relisten to it, when i am in a different mood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not bad, I love the drums though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude that was pretty awesome, I hit play and turned away from the computer to get a book, but when I heard the tune I wasn't expecting I found myself captivated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like some music from a video game, not bad

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds awesome. love the drums :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the theme of this song, it kinda pumps me up. Ty for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome man, glad you picked that one! looks like other people liked it, as well! looking forward to your next post )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it always looking for new dnb and this is a great find
    How to Hack Life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that sounds great i really liked that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome. In one word. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. another sick song, followed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am pretty sure they are French. Anyone know where I can go to get in contact with their booking info??

    ReplyDelete